vendredi 27 juin 2008

Ciel moutonneux sur le lac Amance




Quelques nuages en focons laineux au dessus du lac Amance hier.


Some clouds over the lake Amance yesterday.


Plus de photos, more pics about SWF on http://womtig.blogspot.com/

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm back ...
Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!

But guess what, I'm glad I decided to make a comeback.
If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see this great photos!

pts a dit…

excellent!

lyliane six a dit…

Un ciel moutonneux annonce le beau temps pour le lendemain, mais est ce que les dictons sont encore vrais?

Jo, a retired teacher a dit…

Beautiful. You've got the clouds we are missing?

Tom a dit…

Oh! these are stunning...

Just to let you know I have visited and seen your post. I thank you for joining in this week and being part of the Sky Watch community.
Tom :O)

Jane Hards Photography a dit…

Both so great. Love the tree in the first one.

Unknown a dit…

Muy Buena! SWF

Unknown a dit…

Great captures for sky watch!
Have a nice weekend.

Pat - Arkansas a dit…

Lovely photos! I particularly admire the first one with the beautiful tree. Nice Sky Watch!

chrome3d a dit…

It´s the same cloud in both pics. How were you able to travel from the first location to the next different looking location, and the cloud still looks the same?