vendredi 22 août 2008

Bientôt la pluie sur le Briennois





Menaces de pluie sur le Briennois.
Rain is coming, the weather forecasts were quite good.
D'autres ciels, more sky pics on
Bonus video Nuages Django Reinhardt

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Somebody is about to get wet from the looks of the clouds.

Annie a dit…

wow...wish we could get some clouds and rain like that where I live in Australia...I do not speak french sorry, so I have translated using google babel program!

wouah… souhait nous pourrions obtenir certains nuages et pluie comme cela en Austral.

Je ne parle pas désolé français, ainsi j'ai traduit utilisant le programme de google Babelie où je vis !

Thank you for your visit to my blog!

Merci de votre visite à mon blog!

Jaykay a dit…

Wow, those storm clouds look pretty menacing!

http://dailysnapshot.wordpress.com

Harry Makertia a dit…

I love the first one. Wow, that's a stunning clouds!

Jane Hards Photography a dit…

Oh no not rain in France. My illusions are shattered. That is such a dramtic image,. The clouds are fit to burst.

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice clouds - great capture for SWF:)

Kelly a dit…

I bet you really got hit with a heck of a storm!

Bergson a dit…

vous n'êtes pas plus gâte que nous

pour un 11 novembre c'est normal ??

Arija a dit…

Nice skies, though I prefer your kick-biking! Also the church and gargoyles.

Louise a dit…

Looks like a stormy day, but still pretty.